Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
Operating System: Android 8
Once again I reached the annoying 10,000 song limit so I decided to clean up a little bit. So I do the following:
* Open the Spotify app
* Open library
* Open albums
* Scroll up to see the filter options
* Open the filter/sorting menu
* sort by 'date added'
* I see the newest additions
* Open the filter/sorting menu again
* click sort by 'date added' again
* I see the albums by date added, oldest first.
* I get an ANR and the app crashes
* When I open the app again, and open the albums page the app crashes instantly
So the app is in an unusable state. I can't open the albums page anymore. Deleting caches (in app and in android app settings) didn't work. I had to delete the app data and lose all the downloaded music.
But hey I still have to get rid of some of the 10,000 songs so I repeat the steps above. The app crashes again and is again unusable.