Free

Country

Indonesia

Device

(Xiaomi Redmi 6A)

Operating System

(Android Pie.)

My Question or Issue

I've been using the app since 2017, but i got to actively use it as of June 2019. Pressing the "More" menu on a playlist or a track always went great, until recently. When i tried to press the More on a track, the app froze, leaving me this subtle black screen.

I've tried the basic remedies : Clear the app's cache data, force close, and i even updated the app. But the issue still remains.  I would like a kind solution to this problem from the Spotify Legends or even the Staffs itself. Thank you for your time to read this message.

IMG_20191031_171639.jpg
3 Replies

Hey, @jullian_jeremy 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Have you already tried a clean reinstallation of the app on your device? Just take a look at this article below to get help about how to do it: 

Also, if the issue persists, I recommend that you jump in this Ongoing Issue thread and provide the necessary information to help us to know how it is working...

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the tip,pal. But sorry to say, that didn't work out very well. Have a good day.

Oh, Sorry to hear that. So, I am afraid you'll need to wait for a solution from Staff. Just go on the Ongoing Issue I've sent you above and wait for a reply soon...

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts