Premium

Country

Czech Republic

Device

Samsung S10, S8, Samsung tablet

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hey I am having an issue since last update. My app keep crushing every 10 minutes on all my devices (phone, tablet).  Same issue has my husband who is part of my Familly account too. What is going on? Thank you. Iva

5 Replies

Hey there @antoska1991

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your device. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. Make sure you also perform it on your husband's device.  

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Hello,

I reinstalled my app but nothing has changed. It still turns off every 10
minutes. On my phone and tablet as well.

Hello Ivan,

I doesn´t work. I reinstalled my app but nothing has changed. It still turns off every 10 minutes. On my phone and tablet as well.

Hi, I have Xiaomi mi 9 se. Reinstall didn't help. Keeps crashing. I have premium and don't know for what i'm paying - it's so annoying, that I don't even want to use it. 

Hey there folks, 

Thank you for your posts.

Can you confirm if you performed a clean reinstall and not a reinstall, since a clean reinstall will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick we suggest you have a look at this website and follow the steps that's provided in there.

Can you also let us know if it crashes when you try a specific thing - like using search, pressing the three dot menu etc.

Keep us posted. We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts