Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App loosing the music downloaded, repeated problem with 5 devices

App loosing the music downloaded, repeated problem with 5 devices

I have repeatedly open tickets and tried to get people to acknowledge it, I am getting infuriated with it, and everytime I post it

People who have nothing to do with spotify try to tell me "Hur hur hur, ish your fone! nut da app, ur SD card is broken hur hur hur!" 

If it is my phone, why does it happen on my family's other devices, a Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5 Active, Note 2, Note 3, Note Edge, Note 10.1. On top of 4 different SD card two different 64 GB, one 32GB, and a 16GB.

The app will loose the music and I will have to redownload it again and again, again, the app will loose it, and eats up the entire SD card, even if I download it to straight to the phone, the app will loose the phone, and I will have to reformat the phone on a consistant basis, and the SD card.

I need a phone number to a representative to talk to, because of this error or a developer, not a community member that will tell me, my phone is broken, and refuses to acknowledge this is a common occurance on multiple devices  on multiple SD cards

Failure to fix a problem for a service I pay for, and failure to fix a problem after people have reported it, can be grounds for a lawsuit so think about that before telling me I am an idiot. because my phone is the problem.

3 Replies

Have you read this topic? Also make sure you don't have more than 5 offline devices on your account at www.spotify.com/account

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/Premium-features-on-Android/td-p/994428

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

This response did not fix my problem, so fix it.

and since you cannot read, it was with different accounts, The problem keeps happening and you people keep ignoring it, and I am getting incredibly irritable
I am and my family are paying for a service that is causing damage to multiple SD cards and phones, So fix it, or provide me with a number with a spotify employee.

Suggested posts