Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App not remembering when offline

Solved!

App not remembering when offline

Is there a problem when using offline with the App not remembering where I had listened up to in either a playlist or an album?

It is as though the app is unable to cache what it was doing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi!

Yes there seems to be a problem with the app right now. I haven't seen that anybody with this issue has done a clean reinstall - uninstall, clear cache, remove the battery, reinstall. Have you tried doing that?

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi!

Yes there seems to be a problem with the app right now. I haven't seen that anybody with this issue has done a clean reinstall - uninstall, clear cache, remove the battery, reinstall. Have you tried doing that?

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

OK will try reinstall and clear cache but am unable to remove battery.

ok, great instead do a reboot.

Suggested posts