App won't open

Solved!

App won't open

wreckitbea
Hello there, my spotify app will not let me open it. It tells me app not responding and I report it but nothing is being done to be fixed. I don't know if it's my phone or just the app. It was working perfectly fine in the beginning go the year now it's not. I'm getting tired of paying for the app if I can't even listen to it. Please help me fix this 🙂
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Solution!

Kirsten341
I just did a software update on my s5 as per another help forum and it fixed my spotify app issue. Go into settings and look for 'about device' then download the update. Hope this helps as spotify are taking there time picking up on this. Kirsten

View solution in original post

Solution!

squidthekid42
Gig Goer

two different options. as mentioned above, try a manual update of the android os:

-settings

-about device

-system update

if that doesn't help, this should be a link to download the old android version of spotify. uninstall spotify, then donload this one. 

https://d1clcicqv97n4s.cloudfront.net/android/s5/SpotifyAndroid.apk

let me know if this works!

Solution!

charlie-smith
Casual Listener
Thanks squidthekid42, im up and running again. Had forgotten I'd disabled the android updates (last one gave me a whole load of problems). Updated the software and reinstalled spotify and voila! Cheers

20 Replies
SUGGESTED POSTS