Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist's update notification on mobile device

Artist's update notification on mobile device

Hi guys,

I really like Spotify notification about followed artists update on desktop. Is there a way to get it on mobile device? No, I'm not talking about push, I talking about page where I can find all my updates about artists if I already seen push. For example, we have a page New Realeses, but now I see all update from artists who I don't know and don't want to know about their update. I want to see only my artists' update on the one page like New realeses.

Where I can find all my artists' update after I get a push but for example missed it?

3 Replies

There is an activity screen you can access by tapping the hamburger menu then the bell icon at the bottom of the popout. Is this what you are lookiing for??

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I haven't seen my update here. There is only posts from several artists....

Ok

I think I know what you mean now. Unfortunately the mobile apps are optimized for the most used features applicable to a mobile device. A pc had more computing power and is better equipped to multi task so has all features.

The feature you are asking for is not available in the mobile app. However there are ways to retain notification information so that you can retrieve it even after dismissal.

The following link may be helpful: https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-recover-lost-notifications-on-android

There are also apps which can do similar if you search the store for 'notification history'

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts