Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artists in Your Music with ZERO saved songs/albums

Solved!

Artists in Your Music with ZERO saved songs/albums

I have several artists that are listed under the Artists tab of Your Music, but i have not saved any of their music at all. They show as having "0" tracks. Have tried adding music and removing, but the entry remains.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Those are artists you follow. I'm not sure why they don't show on the other clients, but maybe things will change.  If you would them to be unlisted, the only way is by unfollowing them.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

They do not show in my artists list of Your Music when i log in via computer. Only in app.

Hmm...have you tried logging out of the app and logging back in? Also, if that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall.

Welcome to the community!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Thanks!

Yes, have tried logging in/out. Disconnecting device online. Erasing data within app itself, earasing data through android settings and uninstalling. The same artist entries reappear.

Aporeciate the help.

if possible, send us some screenshots....may help others figure out what is going on here for you. You can attach them to your threads.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Here's an entry for Chevelle...you can see similar entries for Chiddy Bang and Drake below.

Screenshot_2014-04-19-00-10-05.png
Marked as solution

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Those are artists you follow. I'm not sure why they don't show on the other clients, but maybe things will change.  If you would them to be unlisted, the only way is by unfollowing them.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Fantastic. I see this under profile. Didn't know I'd "followed" anyone!

Many thanks. After unfollowing and again clearing data, all is well.

@jdrplus wrote:

Fantastic. I see this under profile. Didn't know I'd "followed" anyone!

Many thanks. After unfollowing and again clearing data, all is well.

Yep that's all it is! 🙂 Glad I could help! 🙂

Took me a while to work this out too, looks weird!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts