Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Aspera R6 running 4.4.4 (what it came with)

Aspera R6 running 4.4.4 (what it came with)

ok, so i have purchased this new Aspera R6 and i am about done with trying to get it to write to SD card.. i have formatted SD card, done all the online "fixes" and nothing. everytime i open spotify is doesnt recognise my SD card or my partners.. ( i tried hers also ) can anyone help me at all? its running 4.4.4 thats what it says in (about phone) Thanks again.

5 Replies

Did you set download setting to extreme?

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

yes, iv done everything, im thinking its my android version 4.4.4 thats the problem maybe??

Is your SD card supported by that make and model phone? Some phones don't support over 16GB SD cards...
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

Yeah it reads it on all other apps and file managers

Definately sounds like the phone software issue. I wonder if the same fix that was found for the CAT phone which had a similar problem will work. Try manually creating the folders as described in the thread here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Android/quot-No-SD-card-found-quot-on-Cat-B15Q/td-p/862073

Just change the locations to suit your device.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts