Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Authentification session not kept after migration on sdcard

Solved!

Authentification session not kept after migration on sdcard

Hi all, 

I recently moved the spotify app from the internal storage (phone) to the external (SD Card). Everything works fine, except the fact that my credentials are not kept by application anymore. Every time I launch Spotify, it's asking for my login/password. 

Before the migration, I haven't seen this behavior. 

Anybody has an idea to solve this thing ? (Except the return on internal storage of course ;)).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. The spotify app is designed to be run in internal storage. I'm guessing you used  third party app to move it to SD card as the option is not available through the standard android OS. Putting it back where it belongs is the solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. The spotify app is designed to be run in internal storage. I'm guessing you used  third party app to move it to SD card as the option is not available through the standard android OS. Putting it back where it belongs is the solution.

Hi,

Thanks for this reply. In fact I haven't use a third party app to move the app, the choice is proposed directly on application list in parameter menu (I'm under Android 6.0).

Maybe it's a customized version provided by my phone manufacturer.

Anyway, I will continue to find another solution, Spotify is great but consume my internal storage a lot. Again, thanks for your time and comment.

Suggested posts