Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Auto pause on Bluetooth and Flight mode

Auto pause on Bluetooth and Flight mode

Hello,

I am having a reoccurring issue with Spotify Auto pausing.

I listen to Spotify mostly in my vehicle and through my Bluetooth speaker. The issue is only happening on when listening on the latter.

While listening on my bluetooth speaker, Spotify is run from my Samsung S7 android phone. I have my phone set to flight mode and manually turn on the bluetooth setting (no cell service where I work)

The music will play for a random amount of time, usually around 10 minutes, before it auto pauses.

The internet is saturated with so much information that its hard to find a solution for this exact problem. 

I have tried taking my phone off battery saver. Logging out of all my Spotify devices and reinstalling the Spotify app as suggested by a post.

This solution worked, but only for 1 day.

I would like to point out that when I listen to podcasts on Google podcasts, my phone and bluetooth speakers are at the same settings and Google podcasts never auto pauses.

Does Google podcasts have some proprietary coding that allows them to not have this problem that Spotfy cant use?

I am hoping someone can help me - or Spotfy creates an update to solve this issue and bring it on par with Google Podcast's app.

Cheers,

Matt

Premium User

0 Replies

Suggested posts