Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Auto rediscover playlists

Solved!

Auto rediscover playlists

How do I stop rediscover playlists appearing.  I want to stop these altogether as it gets annoying trying to find my own playlist.

Screenshot_20171101-100720.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You go to settings, then the apps tab and click 'revoke access' next to Rediscover.  

You have to go to spotify.com in a browser, rather than inside the app I have found. 

https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/apps/

All the best! 

d

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

You go to settings, then the apps tab and click 'revoke access' next to Rediscover.  

You have to go to spotify.com in a browser, rather than inside the app I have found. 

https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/apps/

All the best! 

d

You need to go to spotify.com in a browser, because this feature don't appear in the android app.

BRILLIANT!  Thank you.

My playlists are now clear.  🙂

Congrats! Spotify like you like!!!

I have the same problem but the steps you suggest aren't in my system. I'm on a Mac. Help! Or can you post screen shots or something? I can't figure this out.

Hey there @dfb87-m2_u9ac,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Based on the previous replies, it sounds like revoking access to the related third-party app helps with this.

No worries in that case, this can also be done on a Mac device - simply follow the steps here.

If you're having troubles, it'd be helpful if you could add some additional details (for example, when this happens or if you see an error message). You can also share a screenshot of how it looks, just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info displayed 🙂

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts