Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Automatically Download Podcasts

Automatically Download Podcasts

When are Spotify going to learn that many many podcast followers want the podcasts of their choice to download automatically while they are in range of decent wifi?

I am being forced to look at Spotify, which I love for my music by the way, for my podcasts. 

They have bought up Gimlet and are now working with Muddy Knees media. When the podcast are spotify only I will have to search for and download podcasts manually before I get in my car and start looking for the latest great story.

Spotify need to wake up and add this functionality, otherwise us podcast listeners are going to have go out and find alternatives to Gimlet and Muddy Knees Media.

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

yeah, it's one of the big surprises for me too that it's not here. I typically use Podcast Addict, which has a ton of features you can customize. This should be an easy one guys.

Hey folks,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

Currently there is no option to automatically download podcasts. We always strive to improve our app and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

You can have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can support it. Keep in mind the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

If you want to find more information about how your feedback reaches Spotify, you can click here.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts