Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Hi, I have problems with my autoplay feature. It stopped working all of sudden. I tried every solution I could find on the internet but nothing is fixing it. 

Thanks

4 Replies

Hello @Lefaub

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Please, take a look at this ongoing issue.

If that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE there and provide all the information needed from the Status Update. You can also subscribe to that thread, so you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case.

Hey, I have been having the same issue, autoplay stopped working suddenly, tried everything. Did you find any solution or did they fix it for you? I even updated my phone and the Spotify app, although mine is a free account, but if this is what is happening in free account itself, I am wondering whether it isn't a good plan to go for premium.

No didnt found any answer. Tried every tip I could find. They basicaly told me to way until someone find a "solution" lol. Wish I could help you

Thank you Lefaub. Surprisingly, mine started working on its own 2/3 days ago, I don't know how that happened, I am grateful though. I wish I could help you out too. Hope your issue gets solved. Good luck 👍

Suggested posts