Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Xiaomi Mi A3

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Autoplay won't work anymore. I've tried to restart the device, reinstall the app, turn the feature on and off, use it on WiFi and data, but nothing worked.

Already seen some posts on the community too, none of the solutions presented worked for me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @ppfmagno and @MichelP

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

If the Autoplay option suddenly stopped working for you and none of the recommended troubleshooting steps helped you might be experiencing an issue that we're currently investigating in search for a solution. 

We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I have the same problem, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 😕

I tried everything PPFMAGNO described, even signed in as a beta tester of the app.

NOTHING works. I hope the Spotify team fix it as soon as possible.

Marked as solution

Hey there @ppfmagno and @MichelP

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

If the Autoplay option suddenly stopped working for you and none of the recommended troubleshooting steps helped you might be experiencing an issue that we're currently investigating in search for a solution. 

We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts