Step 1

NEXT STEP

Autoplay

Autoplay

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have had to install a very old version of spotify for autoplay to work on my samsung s10+ this is so annoying. it works fine on my partners phone, it used to work on mine but then i was having to unistall the programme as it was freezing all the time. is there any known issue with my phone. and please i have done everything i can think of and all the tips online and still when i play a song it stops after the first one. so annoying PLEASE help. also i have changed no settings on my phone. i am just trying to add everything so we dont bounce back and forth with solutions that i have tried that dont work

1 Reply

Hey there @Kloppo1

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

If the Autoplay feature doesn't work for you after activating, you might be experiencing an issue that we're currently investigating. We suggest you go to this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps provided under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts