Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Behind the lyrics not working?

Solved!

Behind the lyrics not working?

I am using a Huawei Honor 8 and I am veey excited for the feature Behind the lyrics, got the update containing the feature but it does not work. The feature can be turned on or off in the settings but it still does not show up even if I am listening to a song that has the feature (The Weeknd - Starboy, for an example). The most irritating thing is, my friends who can use the feature has the exact same phone as me and they have had no problems at all(same software version both on android and Spotify).
Is there anybody who have the same issue or am I just having some extremely bad luck?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, I contacted the SpotifyCares FB-page and after a couple of days of them searching for the problem I got an answer that it has been fixed, and it sure was when i opened the app on my phone. Give it a try, hope it gets solved for you too! 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Nevermind, the Spotify support helped me through it. If you encounter this, I suggest you contact them.

How did u solved it ? I'm having the same issue, I'm using a Moto G5 plus running Android 7.0 and the latest version of Spotify (from the Google play store) pls help 😞
Marked as solution

Hi, I contacted the SpotifyCares FB-page and after a couple of days of them searching for the problem I got an answer that it has been fixed, and it sure was when i opened the app on my phone. Give it a try, hope it gets solved for you too! 🙂

Thank you, I've sent a message, now I'll wait. Hope it works.

Hey... tell us your solutions, maybe work for us 🙂

Suggested posts