Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Black screen spotify crash thingie

Black screen spotify crash thingie

Hello!

I am a happy Spotify user but a couple of days ago, my **bleep**ty HTC wildfire phone crashed when I tried to play a local song from the SD card that I removed but did not know that I removed.. So my phone crashed (to the HTC logo when u first start the phone) and took forever to start, like usual because my phone fu*** sucks..

Anyway.. the problem I have now is that I tried to open spotify again, but the screen went black for 1 sec and then it goes back to the desktop on the screen. I got a message saying "Spotify är skri....." and nothing more (in English Its Spotify is desk...." I think Its saying Its blocked or something, so I tried to reinstall it, but when I click uninstall, it closes after 1 sec of loading and it sais the same message again, "spotify är skri...." 

so I tried to reinstall, or reformat the phone, and try again from the beginning. I installed some programs from the Market, got loads of problems with different programs as usual, because the phone sucks!

But now when try to start spotify, it loads for about 1½ sec in black screen, then it goes back to the home desktop thingie on the phone. like nothing happened, I tried to reinstall, same problem...

This have never happened before and I want to fix this since I love music and this is all I have! Don't have any music on my computer to sync, spotify is all I have, and now it wont work..

(if you haven't noticed, I really **bleep**ing hate this phone, Its junk and if I could, I would use a nokia 3310 instead! no doubt! because the only thing that's good about this phone, is spotify, that doesn't even work anymore! I can't call or text on this piece of junk without lag or crash, but that's not any of you're concern. I just want spotify to work again!)

Thanks for you're time! 

(I have a wish for future updates, make it possible to change song, pause and play in the lock screen, before you type in the password, just like on Iphones.. Its a pain to change song when you're outside with gloves in this cold Swedish winder.)

Thanks again!

0 Replies

Suggested posts