Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bluetooth issue car track info displayed wrong

Bluetooth issue car track info displayed wrong

I have a persisten issues with my car (VW GOLF 2015).. My spotify car screen when i'm listening spotify through bluetooth (Huawei Mate 20 Pro) always shows track info from previous track!

Plan

Premium

Country

CYPRUS 

Device

MATE 20 PRO 

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

I'm also having this problem with my new Huawei Mate 20 and a Kia Sportage. It only happens on Bluetooth and muting/pausing refreshes the track info but it's annoying.

On Android Auto this doesn't happen but it does on BT.

I'm also having exactly the same issue. One plus 6 connected via Bluetooth to 2015 VW Golf GTi. Spotify please help as this is becoming very annoying.

I've since done some further testing on this and I believe the issue might be Android Auto itself (when used via Bluetooth) as opposed to a problem with Spotify.

When I turn off Android Auto when connected via BT and just use the native Spotify app on my phone, track info is conveyed properly. When Android Auto is open, the track info gets stuck after the first or second track. Pausing and resuming often fixes this.

When connected using Android Auto using the cable, this problem doesn't occur. I suspect it's a problem with the Auto app itself rather than Spotify but it would be good to get other's views.

Suggested posts