Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Xiaomi mi-5s - MIUI 9

Bose AE2 soudlink

I've the same setup since 3 years and never i had this problem. Bluetooth have suddenly stopped working but music is still playing on the app. SPOTIFY is the ONLY application impacted so it's not device related. And without bluetooth the app is doing just fine.

I've tried everything i found, on this 7 year old issue:

And none of them actually functionned (cache, restart, reistall etc).

BTW i've immediatly cancelled my premium subscription (almost 10 years, so long ...), it's unbelievable, any application can handle bluetooth but spotify can't. Let me know if you have any suggestion.

Lucas

1 Reply

Hey there Lucas!

Hopefully, I can help get this fixed for you!

I'm just wondering if this issue is only limited to a single device, or if you are impacted on multiple devices. Also, make sure as well that your app is updated to the latest release version.

You can try updating the firmware of your headphones from this official Bose site.

If it's device limited, one final potential solution would be to perform a factory reset on your phone.

You can also try to get in contact with Spotify support. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Hopefully one of these is able to help, let me know of any new developments!

Suggested posts