Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bring back the ability to search for certain songs/artists/albums on the android phones offline.

Bring back the ability to search for certain songs/artists/albums on the android phones offline.

I can login to my Spotify Premium account on my Asus Transformer, but cannot find a search facility.  Spotify HELP says click on three bar icon top left, but there isn't one.

4 Replies

What version of spotify are you using?

I have no idea, I didn't know there were different versions.  I had Standard subscription on my laptop (works fine) and just upgraded to Premium to use on my Android based tablet (no search facility). 

So how do you access the various spotify functions without the "three bars" in the top left? Or do you have the android three dots instead at the bottom? Can you post a screenshot  .

I have found one page with three bars and can get a search facility.  However, it then will not  recognise my Premium account, even though when I login and go to Account it confirms Premium.  I have decided to cancel Premium - it is too much bother.  Many thanks for you help though.

Regards,

2characters

Suggested posts