Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I Choose Which Songs Are Available Offline?

Can I Choose Which Songs Are Available Offline?

This is killing me, I've been looking EVERYWHERE online and I can't believe that I'm the only person with this issue:

How can I choose which songs are available offline? It just downloads a select few songs and I can't change which ones I want available to me offline. It just chooses for me 😕

What can I do to rectify this? I really want to be able to change my offline music, especially my "starred" songs. Btw, I'm using an Android phone.

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies

You should be able to select Offline at the Playlist level - once you have done that it should download everything within that Playlist for offline listening. You can't control it per song.

I'm not sure that answers your question though - sounds like you may have a different issue? If so could you give me info about what you see and what's happening?
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Same issue here - how to choose songs available offline. I don't want to download them all, I have limited storage on my android device

Create a new playlist, mark it available offline then add tracks you want downloaded to this new playlist.

I have the same issue, even when selecting certain playlists and artists, spotify still will not make those the priority of the download. Please FIX THIS Spotify!

Suggested posts