Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can no longer play a song from search results after pressing thumbs down on it in a radio station

Can no longer play a song from search results after pressing thumbs down on it in a radio station

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Oneplus Three

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

I'm using Spotify 8.4.60.701 armV7.

I searched for "This is America" by Childish Gambino, and it came up in my search results, so I pressed the result to start playing it - this played the track as a radio station, and the song had thumbs up/thumbs down on the interface.

I hit thumbs down by mistake - this stopped the playback and returned me to the search results page. I then pressed the song name again in order to return to playing it, and nothing happened - the music doesn't play, and the playback window doesn't load.

If I search for Childish Gambino, and then go through his artist page to play "This is America", it works, but I can't seem to directly play it from the search results.

I presume it's a bug with the voting on songs on radio stations.

1 Reply

Also, if I open up the "This is America" radio station from my "recently played" page, the station doesn't have "This is America" in it - despite it being the basis for the other songs chosen in the radio station.

Screenshot_20180630-125544.jpg

Suggested posts