Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can play only songs which are stored in my playlist. Cannot play or browse any lists.

Solved!

Can play only songs which are stored in my playlist. Cannot play or browse any lists.

Since I have gone premium, I cannot browse through any spotify list or browse.I am currently online but I can play only my own saved playlist. can anyone help please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

Welcome to the Spotify counity.

I'm sorry you are experencing this problem.

The issue here seems to be that you are offline.

Solution:

1. Check whether  you are connected to the internet, by opening a webpage in your browser, for example
  2. If the site loads, go to setting in the Spotify app and turn off "online mode"
  3. You are now in offline mode and should be able to acces browse and all other features.

I hope this helped you.

Have a nice day

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi. When you launch spotify, do you get an error message about being offline? Do you have the problem using wifi or a mobile connection?

Which ountry are you in and which mobile provider do you use?

Marked as solution

Hi,

Welcome to the Spotify counity.

I'm sorry you are experencing this problem.

The issue here seems to be that you are offline.

Solution:

1. Check whether  you are connected to the internet, by opening a webpage in your browser, for example
  2. If the site loads, go to setting in the Spotify app and turn off "online mode"
  3. You are now in offline mode and should be able to acces browse and all other features.

I hope this helped you.

Have a nice day

Hi

Thanks for your reply. i am definetly online since I am browsing and can access all sites.

I switched off online mode however not it states that I am offline and cannot play any music apart from my songs.

Back to what I was saying. As soon as I open spotify it shows me the offline page for just a split of a second then the normal menu comes up. i chose mood and all menu show up, go to pop and nothing comes up apart from the filter button.

The error message 'offline' comes up for 1second only then the normal menu comes up. today i tried playing the radio tab and it is ok. Cannot access playlists, charts, mood etc etc though.

I am from Malta. spotify worked perfectly for me before I switched to premium. dont know what has happened.

Thanks

This is what comes up when i try and choose a mood or chart etc etc

Screenshot_2016-11-29-00-11-34.png

Hello,
Have you tried uninstalling the app and installing it again?

Suggested posts