Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Access 30 Minutes of Ad Free Music

Solved!

Can't Access 30 Minutes of Ad Free Music

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S8, Android Version 7, with the most recent Spotify app installed.

Spotify will play the ad offering me 30 minutes of ad free music, but when I click on the ad, the banner screen just rolls up and returns me to the menu screen. No 'watch video' button appears. For all other ads, if I click on them, they access through to the advertiser's site, it is just the Spotify ad that doesn't work.

I've tried rebooting my phone, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I tried searching for a fix, but had no luck. Is this a known issue, and I just used the wrong search terms?

Any other suggestions? Please help; I'm tired of being taunted with the offer of ad free music I can't access.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well, it's miraculously working now. I haven't done anything different, but the 'watch now' button has started appearing, so I guess everything is taken care of for this issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Well, it's miraculously working now. I haven't done anything different, but the 'watch now' button has started appearing, so I guess everything is taken care of for this issue.

I know that your problem was resolved, but I've been having the same issue on the same device - the "Watch Video" button won't appear on the Spotify ad. If it's happening to multiple people then I'd like to see this fixed.

Suggested posts