Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Play Songs Directly

Solved!

Can't Play Songs Directly

Hi there.

Everytime I press on a song on my phone, instead of playing it, it opens the menu for sharing, adding to my songs and more.

I can only shuffle play songs on my phone.

I have a premium account, the money is paid and everything is working fine accept this.

I removed the app the re-installed it but the problem did not stop.

Thank you for your help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

No worries, I'm going to guess that you've set forced RTL in developer options or are using a RTL (Right to Left) system language such as Hebrew, Urdu etc. If so, you need to either turn off forced RTL or change the system language to English or another non-RTL language for now.

I have reported this new bug here. Please add your support there, thanks.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

That;s strange as that context menu should only appear if you long press a song. Tapping it briefly should start it playling. Are you running a third party app which could be causing this?

What device, abdroid version and spotify version are you using?

I use Nexus 5, version 6.0.1.

Spotify version is 6.5.0.1816

I know you've already reinstalled the app but could you try again, following all the steps in the first part of this post.

Sorry for not responding faster..

I did all that is said in the guide and it didnt work.

Marked as solution

No worries, I'm going to guess that you've set forced RTL in developer options or are using a RTL (Right to Left) system language such as Hebrew, Urdu etc. If so, you need to either turn off forced RTL or change the system language to English or another non-RTL language for now.

I have reported this new bug here. Please add your support there, thanks.

Thank you!

Changing it to English did work!

Suggested posts