Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Moto G6 Play

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Hello Spotify, since your last update this week I can't access 90% of my Artists anymore, they all appear as shown in screenshots. I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, I have 3 friends experiencing the same. I already tried formatting my SD card and reinstalling the application after a reboot and it haven't solve anything. Now I only want to know if you're planning on fixing this cause if not I'll cancel my suscription and switch to Google Play Music.

Thanks,

Santiago.

//

Update: Well since I didn't have any updates in the hole day on this I guess Spotify don't care about their costumers at all.. this is a goodbye for me, it was since the beginning a really bad optimized application bad it fullfied its purposed but nowadays there are much better options than this. See ya!

Screenshot_20190621-102839.png
Screenshot_20190621-105055.png
Screenshot_20190621-105105.png
4 Replies

Dear Spotify, I have the same problem since the last update. I am thinking about switching an another music player because your service is expensive furthermore doesn't work. Please fix this problem. Thank you. 

Same problem here. This is unacceptable.

Same here!!

Most of the app works fine (even though the new lay-out is nothing better!)

But I also have big issues with the artist tab. It either takes MINUTES to load an artist  in my library, or it won't load at all. Neither on offline mode. In the past I sometimes put it on  offline mode to make it load faster, especially for offline songs, but now that has no effect.
What an overall awful update!
Spotify premium user.
Motorola M6 Plus and Samsung S7 (issue the same on both devices)

Having the same issue on my Huawei. Really annoying that this hasn't been addressed yet , im going on holiday next week and it'll be a real shame if I'm having the same issue then.

Suggested posts