Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to view following list on profile even after toggling publicsettings

unable to view following list on profile even after toggling publicsettings

i am able to see my followers on my profile, but when i click on my 'following' tab, i am met with a 'couldn't find that page! search for something else?' message. i have gone through on both mobile & computer through settings to make sure that my 'show my follower & following lists on my public profile' are toggled on, but nothing helps. please help, because i can no longer see which users & artists i follow.
5 Replies

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Could you try to log out > restart your device > log back in to see if that makes any difference for you? Please do that two times in a row. It sounds a bit odd, but it forces a sync between the account and your device. 

We'd also recommend giving this a try on a different network, for example try to connect to another Wi-Fi or test with a hotspot network (if possible). 

In case the issue persists, could you let us know if you are able to see the accounts that you follow when logged in on another device or on the Web Player?

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Ok so this issue has been active for me like last week 

I cant see who i follow i get a error when i click on the following thing, and when i go to my profile it loads for 10-15 seconds and when my profile has loaded i click onces and it loads again its kinda weird i tried everything reinstalled spotify this issue is the same on my phone and on the web 

2024-01-08 16_43_06-Window.png

i already tried loging out and restarting didnt work, and the issue is the same when i log in to another device

Hi folks!

Did this issue start occurring after following a specific user/artist profile? If so, try locating it and unfollowing it to see if that does the trick.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same problem. How to resolve this? The bot doesn't help at all, it's useless.

Screenshot_20240124-161950-343.png

Suggested posts