Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Operating System

Android 6.0.1

My Question or Issue

So, very often when i listen to music (both online and offline mode) whenever i set my phone on standby instead of showing the classic spotify screen that you can use for switching songs, stop them and so on it appear this (photo 1) and if you click the buttons it switches on spotify Radio and it's kinda annoying because everytime i have to unlock the phone and switch "manually", hope someone can help me...

Thanks in Advance

Riccardo

Screenshot_2018-08-18-13-29-45-945_lockscreen.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've noticed only one of the two photos uploaded, really sorry, the previous post is the screen that appears after clicking the button "Next", this one is before.

View solution in original post

Screenshot_2018-09-12-01-59-07-902_lockscreen.png
5 Replies

Hey @Akazili, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll definitely be able to help out though 🙂

This seems to be part of the way the MiUI works. However, it's not working as it should. 

If you're on Premium, skipping to the next track shouldn't skip to Radio. Does this happen when you skip within the app and not the lockscreen? 

Also, if you haven't already given it a go, try a quick reinstall to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

##- Thanks for the answer, i already tried to disinstall and re-install the
application but it seems like it doesn't work, also it happens only when in
lock-screen, not while switching when already in the app
Thanks Again
Riccardo-##

Hey @Akazili.

Thanks for your patience.

We'd like to look a bit deeper into this issue and to do this we need a bit more info. What we would like is the following:

• Spotify version
  • A screenshot of your lockscreen
  • A screenshot of your lockscreen after you've clicked the 'Next' button
  • If possible: Let a friend or family member log in on your device for a minute and let us know if you are experiencing the same

Let us know as well if you have the Autoplay feature enabled, and let us know if toggling this setting on/off makes a difference.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks again for your answer...

I've checked and it seems the spotify version i'm using is this: 8.4.70.666

- I've take the screenshot of my lockscreen you've asked, the first photo is before clicking the "Next" button, and the second if, of course, the after. 

Since i didn't really understand what you meant with Autoplay mode i suppose you were talking about the "Without interruptions" mode, if so, i've tried but seems like nothing happened.

Unluckily i haven't tried with my family or friends account.

Hoping i'm not really bothering you, and also hoping my english in understandable.

Let me know if i can help in others way, and thanks for the help you're giving me.

Thanks in advance for future answers.

Riccardo

Screenshot_2018-09-12-01-59-15-033_lockscreen.png
Marked as solution

I've noticed only one of the two photos uploaded, really sorry, the previous post is the screen that appears after clicking the button "Next", this one is before.

Screenshot_2018-09-12-01-59-07-902_lockscreen.png

Suggested posts