Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't connect to internet on Samsung Galaxy s6 edge+ on cellular.

Can't connect to internet on Samsung Galaxy s6 edge+ on cellular.

It suddenly happened today while I was out and about listening to music and it just would play the next song... So naturally I try restarting the phone, reinstalling spotify, deleting the stored cache and so on but nothing seemed to work. When I came to these forums I noticed other Android users especially Samsung users were experiencing the same problem, but that was mostly happening to American users on T-mobile, where the APN setting on the phone was being set to IPv6, however this is not the case with me. I checked and my settings were all set to IPv4 and still nothing... Please help because I am at a loss.

1 Reply

Welcome to the community @RevivedTrust. It's refreshing to see a post from someone who has not only read relevant forum posts but also explains what he has tried - good post 🙂

I really can't think of anything else you can try other than than maybe contacting your mobile service provider to see if it's something at their end. I assume mobile internet works normally with other apps.

If your servvice provider confirms everything is OK their end, I suggest you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Suggested posts