Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't delete local song from playlist

Solved!

Can't delete local song from playlist

Cannot delete a song from my playlist on my android phone. Song is grayed out and  cannot interact with it. Already deleted cache and uninstalled - reinstalled app. 

On my PC the song doesn't appear. It was a local file.Screenshot_20170318-181520.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. Not sure what could be causing this but you should be able to get around it using the spotify client on your PC.

Create a new empty playlist then select all but the rogue song and drag and drop them into the new playlist. Once you're sure everything has been added to the new playlist, delete the old one and you should be good to go.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. Not sure what could be causing this but you should be able to get around it using the spotify client on your PC.

Create a new empty playlist then select all but the rogue song and drag and drop them into the new playlist. Once you're sure everything has been added to the new playlist, delete the old one and you should be good to go.

Yeah, created a new playlist already, but was hopping not having to do that, I like having my songs sorted by "date added"

Thanks.

Just checked and new playlist maintains the order from the previous one. So that will do

Thanks

Suggested posts