Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Galaxy Note 8

Operating System

Android Version 9

My Question or Issue

I usually feel like listening to different playlist and sometimes i download it and sometimes i do not.

The problem is the following: 
It happens when I try to download the entire playlist or just a few songs and I can't download it.
It says: "Redirect to the settings to download the music".
I've already enabled everything from the settings (Like Wi-Fi download and Data download) and i still have more than a 100GB free. Infact the problem happen SOMETIMES, otherwise i can download songs with no problem at all.

For any further information feel free to comment.
Thanks for any help.

Greetings.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @distructio98

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your mobile. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @distructio98

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Most common issues can be fixed with a quick reinstall of the app. In some situations however, a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the app might be needed. This way you can start afresh with Spotify on your mobile. 

Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.  

Goodmorning.

Thanks for answer.
The problem get fixed thanks to the suggestion that you wrote.
Greetings.

Suggested posts