Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

Solved!
Reply

Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

user-removed
Not applicable

Greetings! Feel a little embarrassed asking this but I have been unable to find the top tracks in your network section. Can someone toss a hint my way? Thanks!

 

Android Version 1.7.0.830

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

Daniel
Community Legend

Just had an update and added to the Release Notes post. This feature is on a slow roll-out at the moment so it will appear sometime in the future.


Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Re: Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

user-removed
Not applicable

^^^^ Forgot to add earlier that under the "whats new" notes it said "Check out top tracks in your network. You'll find the playlist in browse" I've been looking in browse and can't find it.

Re: Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

paulbd
Casual Listener
I also can't find this.

Re: Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

Daniel
Community Legend

Me neither.... let me ask the question!

 

Once I have an answer I'll ad it to the Release notes post at the top of this thread.


Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
Solution!

Re: Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

Daniel
Community Legend

Just had an update and added to the Release Notes post. This feature is on a slow roll-out at the moment so it will appear sometime in the future.


Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

Re: Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi Daniel thanks for investigating. I was looking for it quite a few times and was beginning to wonder how the heck I kept missing it. It's to bad they didn't originally mention the 'rollout' part in the original notes. Again, thanks!

 

EDIT: Will the desktop version get this feature too?

Highlighted

Re: Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

Daniel
Community Legend

@kal-el wrote:

Hi Daniel thanks for investigating. I was looking for it quite a few times and was beginning to wonder how the heck I kept missing it. It's to bad they didn't originally mention the 'rollout' part in the original notes. Again, thanks!

 

EDIT: Will the desktop version get this feature too?


Try: spotify:app:social-chart


Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Re: Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

user-removed
Not applicable

@Daniel wrote:

@kal-el wrote:

Hi Daniel thanks for investigating. I was looking for it quite a few times and was beginning to wonder how the heck I kept missing it. It's to bad they didn't originally mention the 'rollout' part in the original notes. Again, thanks!

 

EDIT: Will the desktop version get this feature too?


Try: spotify:app:social-chart


Just checked, and my desktop version doesn't have it showing yet. Hopefully I'll get that update sooner rather than later. Thanks!

Re: Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

Daniel
Community Legend

@kal-el wrote:

@Daniel wrote:

@kal-el wrote:

Hi Daniel thanks for investigating. I was looking for it quite a few times and was beginning to wonder how the heck I kept missing it. It's to bad they didn't originally mention the 'rollout' part in the original notes. Again, thanks!

 

EDIT: Will the desktop version get this feature too?


Try: spotify:app:social-chart


Just checked, and my desktop version doesn't have it showing yet. Hopefully I'll get that update sooner rather than later. Thanks!


It works on the Public Beta: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Welcome-to-the-Desktop-Beta/td-p/932803


Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Re: Can't find new feature "top tracks in your network"

user-removed
Not applicable

@paulbd wrote:
I also can't find this.

Hi! Was wondering if you have this feature yet? After downloading the the most recent update (for me) a few days back, I still don't have this feature. This despite the fact that it's once again telling me I do in the "whats new" release notes:. 

 

"New: what are the people you follow listening to right now? Check out top tracks in your network, in browse under Top Lists"

 

 

SUGGESTED POSTS