Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get pass login screen

Solved!

Can't get pass login screen

Hi,  I've been using premium for quite a few months on my phone but as of last night, the system asked me to login again.  Now I can't get pass the login.  on the first login screen it asked for my facebook credentials.  I provide that and then it asks again if I want to start a new account or if I have an account. I say I have an account and it asks me for my credentials again.  This time it doesn't accept them. 

I'm on a Droid Bionic.  Any ideas out there?

Marty

84 Replies

I can't log into my premium account either. I tried reinstalling Spotify and changing my password, but it won't let me. When I try to change my password it says "The email address you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account." or when I enter my username it says it doesn't exist. However I've logged into my old Spotify account and searched for my username of my recent one and it exists in the system. I really want my music back. I don't know what to do. I'm on my old Spotify account right now.

-User of a Macbook Pro

Also when I try to log in it will go to my account then go back to the log in screen. I keep getting my hopes up. Help please!

this is not really cool. the login page is like loadng forever after I inputed my username and password. tried installing the app again, restarted my iphone, change pass my account using a laptop but still t no avail. common paying as a premium member but to no avail of the app. Please help me

Make sure your phone isn't adding a space at the end of your username
and/or password as this will stop you logging in.
Don't know if it's the same issue with your app or whether it will work for
you but on all my devices my keyboard had been adding a space to the end of
my username.

yeah i checked the extra space but still nothings going on.

Suggested posts