Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I recently had to send my phone for repairs and was using an old phone in the meantime. I was able to use Spotify without any issues before my phone was sent for repairs and also once I installed it on the old phone. However now that I have my phone back and have re-installed spotify on it I can no longer scroll all the way down my podcast playlist. I can get to episode 122 and no lower, even though I've listened to earlier episodes than this on the old device. The side scroll bar stops half way down the screen and won't move any further. 

Screenshot_20190423-120315_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

I'm experiencing the same thing with My Brother, My Brother and Me podcast. The furthest down I can go is episode 358. I know the content is there because I can change the sort order to most recent episodes first and then get down to episode 189. I also verified all episodes show up on web player.

Workaround I found is to start playing on web then choose go to episode on app to download it. Repeat a few times for each episode you want then filter episodes by downloads only to get them to show up.

Suggested posts