Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't go back to playlist while trial offer advertisement is displayed

Can't go back to playlist while trial offer advertisement is displayed

It happens seldom while I'm listening to some song and skip to next songs in my playlist consecutively, an advertisement for trial of paid version appears with an option to dismiss. But when I click on dismiss, I'm taken to the player and unable to access any playlist. It keeps switching between the player and trial advertisement. Eventually I have to restart the app.

1 Reply

Hey there @mriguptu,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We'd first suggest trying a quick reinstall of the app on your device following the steps here.

If that doesn't do the trick, it'd be helpful if you could let us know some additional information for example the device this is happening and the Spotify app version.

Any screenshots of the ad or what happens would be also useful. Just make sure that there's no private or sensitive info displayed.

Keep in mind that on Free you can skip the current track 6 times every hour. If you hit the limit, we’ll let you know in-app, and you can skip again after waiting one hour. The skip limit applies to regular, non Pick and Play playlists.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you still need help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts