Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't hide or delete Radio Stations from recently played

Can't hide or delete Radio Stations from recently played

I am unable to hide or delete the radio stations in my "recently played" list.  I figured out how to turn the option off to automatically play a radio station after i'm done listening to an album but I would like the ability to get rid of the radio station from my recently played list.  It doesn't have the three dots to the side of it like the other recently played items.  What can I do?

4 Replies

Hey there @joesracingteam!

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an option to remove it at them moment.

If you really want to remove it badly, you can try a reinstall and it should remove it, however, it will also remove all of your offline downloads 🙂

I hope this helped solve your problem 🙂

You can remove radio stations saved in the radio tab but not from the recently played list. Those will work their way off the list as you listen to other stuff,

Im having the same issue, tried uninstalling / reinstalling the app, clearing cache and data, nothing worked. I want to erase everything from the app and have a fresh start, but there doesnt seem to be a way to do that, which is pretty sad. Also tried "Delete cache and saved data" from within the app. I really just want to completely erase everyting from recently played, but there is no way. 

if you right click on the radio station in your recently played folder it should come up with an option to remove from recently played. This works for me, hope this helps

Suggested posts