Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't login offline

Solved!

Can't login offline

Hello,

I am having issues with my spotify app, where the app was set to offline mode. Somehow, I was logged out and the app will not allow me to log back in. I get an error that says please go online to connect to spotify. How do I solve this? I do not want to uninstall as I do not have wifi to reinstall.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately, reinstalling spotify seems to be the only solution.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Unfortunately, reinstalling spotify seems to be the only solution.

Bummer. Alright thank you!

WhatTheF* Spotfy! This issue has been on your android app since 2015, until now you have no steps to resolve this. In just a week, I always downloaded my playlist again worth 12GB to make it available offline.

i am having the same issue but dont want to uninstall and redownload spotify WHAT DO I DO

@rpkane13 wrote:

Hello,

I am having issues with my spotify app, where the app was set to offline mode. Somehow, I was logged out and the app will not allow me to log back in. I get an error that says please go online to connect to spotify. How do I solve this? I do not want to uninstall as I do not have wifi to reinstall.

hello my name is brandon and i just came home from school and it said that i cant login because i need to be onlie to do that  what do i do

I have the same issue ! Here in Mexico I know alot of people with the same thing .... This sucks but I have not idea how to resolve this issue and it happens every time I try to download my songs

I had this problem and I just went to the dual apps section in settings and duplicated the app. I then logged into the dual app and it worked fine. Not all phones have this option but for anyone that does it's a pain free way of getting the app back instead of deleting everything you have.

I went to android Settings>Apps>Spotify>Force Stop and then went back and opened Spotify and was able to get to the site and turn off offline.

Suggested posts