Can't make music and playlists available offline any longer. Tried trouble shooting, didn't help

Re: Can't make music and playlists available offline any longer. Tried trouble shooting, didn't help

Ahrens
Regular

Hi Daniel!

Thanks a lot! And good to hear that you are not literally tied up. ;)

I've now contacted the Spotify Support. Hope for answer soon, otherwise I'll reming them as you recommend.

Thanks for you support and help!

Kind regards,

Andreas

Re: Can't make music and playlists available offline any longer. Tried trouble shooting, didn't help

robertm63

Hi Andreas

Did you manige to fix the issue in the end, as im having the same problem?

Ahrens
Regular
Hi Robert! I managed to solve it finally in the end. The issue was that I had saved too many albums in Spotify (incl. ones not available offline). After removing most of them, I was possible to make things available offline again. Think I reduced it down to 50 or so. Please let me know if it helps. Kind regards, Andreas

Anitab52

The whole 'available offline' button has disappeared... any ideas? Thanks

user-removed
Not applicable

Maybe you reached the 3,333 limit?

SUGGESTED POSTS