Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Joe rogan podcast keeps saying it's empty

Screenshot_20210325-171342.jpg
7 Replies

Hey @natashajaved

Help’s here!

Could you confirm if you still observe this after performing a clean reinstall of Spotify on your Android device? This will remove corrupted data that could be causing the issue and update your app to the latest version. 

In case this persists after the clean reinstall, make sure no battery optimization settings or data cleaning apps run active on your mobile device. Such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity. We also suggest accessing the app settings and making sure all Permissions are enabled for Spotify. 

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply. 

No, podcasts are not working. All podcast appear to be empty. I have followed all the steps that are mentioned 

Hey @natashajaved

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Would you mind sending over the exact OS version on your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running?

It would also be helpful if you could ask a friend or a family member to log in to their account using your device to see if they can replicate this. 

Keep up posted.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same issue, I cannot see any podcast of Joe Rogan on my account. I think they are not working in Pakistan. 

Facing the same issue. Unable to listen to Joe's podcast in Pakistan. Please fix this issue. I bought a premium subscription only to listen to Joe's podcast. 

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

Podcasts are currently not available in Pakistan. It's common to launch in markets without offering the full Spotify product range. That said, podcasts are an important part of Spotify, and we're constantly working to extend its availability in different markets.

Hope this clears things up. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

What's the update, cant play it after 7 months, should i just disable the premium. It is now getting frustrating to use it.

Suggested posts