Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't pass the login page

Can't pass the login page

Hi.

I have tried to login to my HTC Android phone without success.

I have had my premium account for a long time and even used the mobile servicewith success. In recent times I could not connect me to the online mode, and therefor I deleted the application and reinstalled it.

Now that I, with the downloaded new version from Android Market, try to connect, I can not pass the question if I understand that the app uses a lot of mobile data.

Can you please come back or update the application as soon as possible? It feels a little half hard to pay for a service that is not working.

My f-book name is: Anders Jag Anders

6 Replies

im having the same problem on my android tablet.....i really hope theres help! 🙂

Same problem here on a Samsung Galaxy S2; Android 2.3.6.

Tried installing from Android Marketplace, and manual d'load & install from web site, same thing.

Hi everyone, 

Can you please let me know if you're receiving an error message at all when you log in? 

In the meantime, try making sure there isn't a space after your username when you log in. There was an Android update not too long ago that occasionally added a space--let me know how this works for you. 

Sure enough, there was an extra space after my user name and that was what broke things. Once I returned and re-entered my username w/o that space, everything else seems to be working ok.

Thanks!

--Ted

I noticed the space every time I logged in. The phone's keyboard added it since my username was in the phone's dictionary, but I really didn't think  that could matter. I've never had any similar problems with other applications. But thanks for clearing that up. 

I just got a brand newArchos 70b tablet and I downloaded Spotify.

On my computer I am singed in via facebook and wished to do the same on my tablet since I don't sign in using anything other than facebook.

When I try to log in it send me to the facebook page but the screen is all white and won't sign me in at all.

I can't sign in no matter what I try, I even uninstalled and re downloaded the app.

Please please please help.

Suggested posts