Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't pick songs on mobile app anymore

Solved!

Can't pick songs on mobile app anymore

I just started using spotify last week. I also got the mobile app at the same time. I have a galaxy s2 epic 4g. Last night got on the app to listen to something after about a day of not being on and there were "changes." I can no longer pick a song on any playlist or album, all I can do is just hit play. When I do play something it automatically goes on shuffle. The app was working just fine up untill lastnight. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app a few times and it still does the same thing. I looked at the app on my friends phone, he has a s3, and his was fine. I tried logging in on his phone to see if it did the same thing as it did on my phone and it did. So it's gotta be something with my account and I don't know what. I've included a picture to show what I'm talking about. I would love some help with this problem. Thanks.

Screenshot_2013-10-21-20-52-51.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yeah, I got it for that exact reason also! I really need Spotify to give an answer or fix this so I can cancel my account if nessecary. Not trying to be a jerk, being able to pick individual songs off a playlist was just the biggest feature for me.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

So basicly nobody knows what happened or what to do?

From what I've seen. The issue seems relatively new and specific to those who just upgraded to premium.

Thast what it seems like. Kinda messed up welcome if you ask me.

I bought premium specificly to be able to pick individual songs. If its an actual update and cant be changed, I'll probably  cancel.

Marked as solution

Yeah, I got it for that exact reason also! I really need Spotify to give an answer or fix this so I can cancel my account if nessecary. Not trying to be a jerk, being able to pick individual songs off a playlist was just the biggest feature for me.

The this is i never updated the app. It just changed.

This same thing happened to me. I have an iPhone 5. It was working perfect yesterday and I opened it this morning and is doing this now. I've had spotify for almost a year now with no problems until now.

I think its a new version as,I got an email telling me about it ,saying spotify now available without subscribing full time but shuffle play only,mine stops every few seconds and I have to keep hitting play is yours?

It should only be on free version its a new thing

So does anyone know the solution to this problem?

Suggested posts