Can't play latest TOOL album through chromecast

Plan

Premium

Country

NL

Device

OP &

My Question or Issue

I have this weird issue where I am not able to stream the latest TOOL album through my chromecast audio setup. All other music seems fine, but when I select any song from the latest TOOL album it just disconnects me from my chromecast.

Is this a copywrite issue?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok, i have the weirdest solution to this problem.

Other than this problem I was also expierencing slow loading times on artist pages in my library, which was even more annoying. The solution I found on this forum was to install the 8.5.2.759 version of the app from androidapksfree.com. Not only did this fix the load times on the artist pages but also allows me to listen to the latest TOOL album.

Weird problems have weird solutions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Or is it a stability issue because it is being heavily streamed right now? Since this is my main home listening setup nowadays this issue almost drove me crazy. If you could investigate this I would greatly appreciate it! 

Marked as solution

Ok, i have the weirdest solution to this problem.

Other than this problem I was also expierencing slow loading times on artist pages in my library, which was even more annoying. The solution I found on this forum was to install the 8.5.2.759 version of the app from androidapksfree.com. Not only did this fix the load times on the artist pages but also allows me to listen to the latest TOOL album.

Weird problems have weird solutions.

Suggested posts