Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play some songs in downloaded playlist

Solved!

Can't play some songs in downloaded playlist

Hey,
recently I downloaded a few playlists to my android phone, got offline to listen to them but some songs won't play or stop playing at a particular point no matter how often I restart them. I even tried do delete other playlists because I thought the reason was not enough space on my phone. Then I deleted the playlist and downloaded it once again but it's the same problem. Do you know what to do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Rochelle_Suo,

If you delete a playlist/uncheck available offline the saved data is no released immediately.

It's best to clear the cache and re-download all the data ( included offline songs ) again.

If you wish you can do that from Settings ( gear icon next to the notification bell in the hamburger menu )  app on your phone and selecting Delete cache and saved data.

Let me know how it goes ; )

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Rochelle_Suo,

If you delete a playlist/uncheck available offline the saved data is no released immediately.

It's best to clear the cache and re-download all the data ( included offline songs ) again.

If you wish you can do that from Settings ( gear icon next to the notification bell in the hamburger menu )  app on your phone and selecting Delete cache and saved data.

Let me know how it goes ; )

Hey,
thank you so much for your fast reply. I does work ^^ finally able to hear what I! want.

Suggested posts