Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can´t play songs on my Samsung Galaxy S7 without tv connection

Can´t play songs on my Samsung Galaxy S7 without tv connection

Hello,

i can only play songs on my galaxy S7 if i was connected with spotify on my smart tv. When the connection is disconnected the songs are not longer visible on the smartphone.

The smartphone software is up to date.

And the app has been reinstalled several times put it doesn´t work without the tv.

Can anybody help me please?

Thanks in advance

5 Replies

Hey @Daniel_AT! Welcome to the community!

Hmm, that's very weird! So, the Spotify app on your phone won't connect unless your TV is turned on? Could you try to reinstall the app? Let me know how it goes.

Keep rocking!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Huib 🙂

Thank´s for the answer!

Yes. When i am logged in on my tv i can listen all songs and i also can see/listen it on my smartphone. I can even control it with the phone but as soon as i turn the tv off i can´t see or listen songs on the phone.

I have already installed the app many times but it still doesn´t work 😕 For information: The app and the phone are up to date and i have a good internet connection.

Best regards!

Daniel

Hey @Daniel_AT!

Alright, could you send a screenshot of your Spotify app when your TV is on and when your TV is off?

Thanks for your patience!

HuboSpotify Star

Hi Huib,

thank you a lot for your help but it already works 🙂

I changed to the premium account and now it works. First i actually wanted to test the free version and after a successful test create a family account. Now i only hope that the family account also will work but i´m quite confident.

Best regards from Austria

Daniel

Hey @Daniel_AT!

Alright, great to hear things are alright again! Also, welcome to Premium! Here's are some of Spotify Premium's awesome features:

SpotifyPremium_twitter.png

Give me a shout if you have any questions!

Enjoy listening and keep rocking! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Suggested posts