Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't press my songs directly but was working before.

Solved!

Can't press my songs directly but was working before.

I got a new phone recently but previously I was using Spotify on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, it was working fine, I could press any song and everything and I wasn't premium, now I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 and I downloaded Spotify, logged in, and all the songs in my Playlist were a faded gray so I clicked on one and it wouldn't play, but the shuffle play button zoomed up and that's all I had to play my music, on my other device (Tab4) it wasn't like this and when I logged out and logged back in on the Tab4 it was still fine. Meanwhile the Galaxy s5 is still having problems. Please help I love Spotify music.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Amaya1

The reasom you cannot play any song on your s5 and can only shuffle is because it is a phone and you have a free spotify account, on tablet with a free spotify account you can play any song you wish but on the phone you have to shuffle 🙂

If you want to play any song on your phone and tablet without having to use shuffle you can buy premium 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @Amaya1

The reasom you cannot play any song on your s5 and can only shuffle is because it is a phone and you have a free spotify account, on tablet with a free spotify account you can play any song you wish but on the phone you have to shuffle 🙂

If you want to play any song on your phone and tablet without having to use shuffle you can buy premium 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Suggested posts