Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see new Podcast Episodes in App

Can't see new Podcast Episodes in App

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8+

Operating System

Android Oreo 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

I have been trying to play the latest episodes on certain podcasts; however, they don't show up in the app. I can see them when I view it in the web player or on the PC desktop app but not on my phone, where I primarily use Spotify. For instance, currently on the Joe Budden Podcast, I can only see through episode 205 when episodes 206-209 are available. I've already cleared my cache and logged out/in several times. What's going on?

2 Replies

@sajayi88 wrote:

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8+

Operating System

Android Oreo 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

I have been trying to play the latest episodes on certain podcasts; however, they don't show up in the app. I can see them when I view it in the web player or on the PC desktop app but not on my phone, where I primarily use Spotify. For instance, currently on the Joe Budden Podcast, I can only see through episode 205 when episodes 206-209 are available. I've already cleared my cache and logged out/in several times. What's going on?

Having same issues here too, so need all the help i can get.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Shane.

kissanime.software groupme.onl mobdro

I had to uninstall the app and reinstall it and then the episodes showed up. Sucks though because all of my downloads were deleted. So I have to re-download. There has to be a better way but it worked for now. 

Suggested posts