Premium

Country

United States

Device

Google Pixel 3

Operating System

Android 8

My Question or Issue

Since the new app update, there is no way to see the number of songs in a playlist. I used to be able to see this in the Playlists page of Your Library next to each playlist.

I was using this number to keep the same number of songs in my 35 library playlists, which I use so I don't have to download my entire library at once. Now I have no way to keep the same number of songs in each of my playlists the way I had been doing, which is disrupting the primary way that I use the app every day. If I can't keep track of what's in my library easily I have lost a large part of why I pay for Spotify and I will look to switch to another service.

1. (P.S. I don't like several of the changes in the new update... I also hate that I can't view the albums or artists of my saved songs anymore, and I liked the save button better than the new "like" feature that has replaced saving songs to my library. If Spotify is getting rid of the concept of a library of saved songs in favor of only being able to make playlists, I will move to a different music streaming service.)
62 Replies

Who is the genius in spotify did this???? How is possible many people working there no ine using the app daily?!?? Bring back now songs numbers in playlists and total songs!!!!

Are there any plans to fix this bug? It's really frustrating and I don't think I am going to pay for Premium if it doesn't get fixed.

Can you please just fix it, you have this feature implemented for artist playlists, u can see the song count and amount of time. ADD THIS FOR USERS

Suggested posts