Premium

Country

Israel

Device

Xiaomi Pocophone F1

Operating System

Android Pie (Android 9)

My Question or Issue

I don't have the option to share songs on instagram after I tried to reinstall Spotify again and again. 

Screenshot_2019-04-03-18-58-17-992_com.spotify.music.png
Screenshot_2019-04-03-18-58-23-768_com.spotify.music.png
4 Replies

Hey @AmitElmakias.

Thanks for getting in touch.

At Spotify, we’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. When we’re testing, you may see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature for only a temporary period.

Tip: Make sure you don't miss a thing by enabling automatic updates on your device.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

My question is why can't I share songs when all of my friends can share songs on instagram and we have the same version of Spotify. 

What can I do to enable it? 

Hey @AmitElmakias.

You might be part of a small test-group that doesn't have this feature. You could try creating a new account to see if you get the feature. 

No worries, if you make sure your music collection is stored in public playlists, you can visit your old account with your new account and grab all your songs from there. You’ll be able to visit your old account by putting the following string in the search bar:  spotify:user:username

Don't forget to replace username with your old username. Oh and by the way, If you want to use the same email address for your new account, you'll have to close your old account. You'll have 7 days to visit your old account and find your music there. You’ll also need to cancel your subscription on your old account, in case you have a Premium account.

We hope you'd like to try this! It's a lot quicker than it might seem. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

It doesn't look like a small test group, I've seen many of this post and you still replying that it's gonna be fix soon, but it's been months since that and though there hace been new updates, there are no solution yet. 

And let me say that the idea of create a new account is ridiculous cause we have to buy a new premium suscription, so it's irresponsible to suggest that.

I hope you give us a solution soon, cause it's been too much.

Screenshot_20190410-104021_Android System.jpg
Screenshot_20190410-104014_Spotify.jpg

Suggested posts