Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't swipe left... Now the **bleep**'s hitting the fan

Can't swipe left... Now the **bleep**'s hitting the fan

Ok. You **bleep**ed up the desktop app. Removed functions just to say that they will be back. Because you had to add other stuff that no one wants.

But now. Now I am REALLY unhappy. In swedish - since you are swedish - VAD I HELA HELVETE SYSSLAR NI MED!?

When in album cover view you usually swide left to go back in the playlist and right to go to the next song in the playlist.

I can now swipe left to listen to the last song.

BUTI CAN'TSWIPE RIGHTTO LISTEN TO THE NEXT!

Did I make myself clear? What feature did you ad that you copy-pasted over the lines of code that allowed me to swipe to the next **bleep**ing song?! Are you for real?! I use that view in my car all the time since it's the only way to do it "blind" without having to hit those tiiiiny buttons.

What will you remove in the next version? Offline files? Remove the playlist feature and replace it with a smurf filter button?

Skärp er för i helvete!

5 Replies

My HTC M8 is doing the same, I swipe left for the next track and it'll work for a few songs then just stops. Really frustrating.

Yeah I noticed now - SOMETIMES it works to swipe to the next song. But only if I've allready played it. Mening If played 10 songs, and skip back to song 5, it sometimes works to skip to next song. But not always. Tried to press next with the >-button a few times and it doesn't really work if I then go back a few steps and then try to swipe for the next. Looks like you really have to play the whole songs or something for counting them as "worthy"...

The erratic behavoiur feels like brokenness. Because this effed up behavoiur can't be a "feature" right?

It does feel like they've broken something and haven't realised it. It's really annoying as I listen to my spotify in the car as well.

They need to put it back. I use that setting all the time. ESPECIALLY in my car. Changing songs is going to turn into a ticket if I have to keep hitting g that stupid little skip button.
They messed with my radio too. Now all the songs that play on my specialilly made stations (took me days to get only songs I like to play) have nothing to do with the artist and genre used to make it. Wtf spotify. Don't try to fix what's Not broken.

Ok... Kind-of-solution!

I always have Repeat ON. So if I play a short playlist it will repeat.

If Repeat ON = Can't swipe left

If Repeat OFF = CAN swipe left

If Repeat Once ON = CAN swipe left

WTF Spotify? But this saved you from beeing replaced by Deezer for this time. But you will probably continue to **bleep** the software up so I can just say that with the exception of 30 of my 350 songs in my main playlist and the Connect feature Deezer is a really nice alterantive.

Suggested posts